but at least he got to the ocean, right?
The evolution of answering “what time is it?”
"Time to get a watch XD"
"T̨̹̲̖͚̫̩͈i͍̰̜m̳̩̩̲̼̫̭e̵̲̻̻̼̟̱ ͏͍͉͔̪t̵̝̺o g̢̮̖̦è͈̰͍͈͓̟t̟̮͚̻̤͓̠̀ ̻̼̻c̬͟r̸͙̻̮̩ea̺̲̰̤̬͚͠ͅt̙̹̟ì̟v̳͓͖̺̀ȩ̫̼.̢"
A WWII soldiers photo-booth collection c.1942
#i think it is very important to remember that literally every human being who has ever existed was kind of a dork#you are kind of a dork#i am kind of a dork#all of these soldiers are total dorks#your favorite person in the world is kind of a dork#so is your least favorite person in the world#as a species we are dorky and awkward and very bad at being functional adults#welcome to the crew#and happy new year (swanjolras)
[UNWARRANTED AMERICAN DECLARATION OF FREEDOM]
[european scream of shut the fuck up, america]
[German shout of “Everyone shut up! We’ve called this conference to solve the world’s problems, not to fight about the problems of our past. And since I’m the only country who seems to know how to run a meeting, we’ll follow my rules from here on out. Eight minutes each for speeches, no chit chat about side deals, and absolutely no going over the time limit. Now if you want to go, make sure you’re prepared and raise your hand, but do so in a way that does not mock any salute of my country’s past.]
if you live with a cat, you have had this conversation.
EXCUSE YOU EVERYONE
WHOEVER SAID CONNIE IS A COMIC RELIEF, READ THIS:
- Connie was the one who calmed Armin down and was the first one to realize he was broken
- He told Ymir to shut the fuck up when she mocked Armin
- He was there to tell Sasha to get to her head when she was freaking out
- He was the one who saved Reiner’s life when he was about to be eaten by a titan
- He saved Reiner’s life when he was about to jump out the window
- He managed to stay strong after his family died
- He was the one who came running to Christa when she was in danger
- He was the one keeping his head cool and telling everyone to return to the walls before they all died
ISTJ: The one in denial that there’s actually a killer
ISFJ: The one who calls out “Who’s there?” as if the killer will answer
ESTJ: The one who tries to tell everyone else what to do
ESFJ: The one who screams at everything
ISTP: The one who finds a really good hiding place
If you really think I’m going to dedicate my whole life to some video game
you would be correct